Christmas Inspiration

The dreary rainy day we had today made me feel like doing some holiday decorating so, I went off to my favourite garden centre Terra to see what goodies I could find to fill my outdoor urn.  This place is always full of decorated trees and the latest ornaments too.



First the kids Christmas tree - wouldn't this be sweet in the play room?



A nice combo of chartreuse, gold and chocolate!
A fresh take on traditional decor



A bronze tree covered in gold silk hydrangeas and pine cones
I can see this tree in the library


Feathers, metallics and sparkly bits add some glamour to any holiday decor



What about a HOT Christmas?
Not sure I like the red tree, but I love the porcelain reindeer - so elegant.



Another reindeer stands proudly by the tree -
protecting the gifts from crazy pets perhaps!



Plaid is alive and well this Christmas and thanks to Steven & Chris  for
bringing us a new take on plaid with grey and black accessories - very cool!


 

Aren't these stockings cute?


A nice hostess gift and it's already wrapped in a reusable burlap bag, very eco-friendly

I left the store with some boxwood, magnolia and cedar branches for my urn and some other goodies.  Check back for the results coming soon.










No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like