My Inspirations

I have followed many designers over the years as I consumed about a dozen shelter magazines every month.  Now I'm exposed to so many more with the blog life and beautiful websites.  Here are just some of my favourites.

Kelly Wearstler


Barbara Barry



Jamie Drake

Jonathan Adler

Ruthie Sommers

Brian Gluckstein

Sarah Richardson

Miles Redd

I could go on and on.  I chose a few famous Canadians because I think they are really making an impact in the world of design and have expanded their brands well into the US and beyond.  I'm proud that people like Brian Gluckstein, Kimberly Seldon, Sarah Richardson and Candice Olsen are out there leading the way with their remarkable talents and bigger than life personalities.  Way to go Canada!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like