Electronic Mood Boards

I discovered a new, very cool online design tool the other day and had to share it with my style savvy friends.  At Olioboard you can create your own digital mood board for any room.  There are over 10,000 items and over 300 brands of funiture, accessories, lighting, wallpaper and more.  You can even upload your own images, like art or your own furniture to see how it would look in a room.  Here are some examples:

Eclectic Living Room by moi! 

It doesn't take a lot of time and it's very easy to get started.
So much fun to mix and match colours, patterns, and furniture from the wide selection available.


This is Novelty Euro Wallpaper from Target - anything Paris for me!


Retro Living Room by bmoreguy


Sweet Dreams by nyclq 


Splendor by Mark

Why don't you give it a try?
Get creative, have fun, and please send me your mood boards when you're done,
I would love to see your creations.  Happy Decorating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like