Beautiful Butterflies

Lately I've been noticing more butterflies out and about as I'm walking my dog through the forest.  There have been several monarch butterfly citings over the last few days and they have been totally inspiring me.  Images of butterflies are quite popular in the home decor world too and come in so many beautiful colours while adding a bit of whimsy to a room.  I actually have a large blue wire and mesh butterfly hanging by the window in my office that glitters when the sun shines on it - makes me smile on a cloudy day.  So, I decided to go looking for some more inspiration and found these wonderful images I had to share.



Eco-friendly wall art made with recycled beer cans via inhabitat


Butterfly preserve rug from Anthropologie 



Sculptural relief butterfly table by London based
artist studio based upon via dezeen



Here's an interesting way to decorate a staircase
instead of just displaying photos via stylehive



Add elegance to any bathroom with a butterfly faucet by Lalique



Luly Yang butterfly dress will definitely get you noticed






My favourite monarch butterfly

Someone once said they should be called flutter-bys, I agree...don't you  think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like